IOST partner node Sonata is proud to release the very first version of the .NET IOST SDK. This serves as an entry point to the IOST ecosystem for all the new .NET developers as well as experienced developers. The Software Developers Kit (SDK) is based on .NET Framework 4.7.2. It is free to use for any .NET based projects that want to build on top of IOST Blockchain.
.NET Framework SDK, are software development kits (SDKs) from Microsoft that contain documentation, header files, libraries, samples, and tools required to develop applications for Microsoft Windows and .NET framework.
- Query IOST Blockchain
- Create & Send IOST Transactions
- Manage IOST Accounts
- Execute IOST Smart Contract
- IRC721 Token
- Universal Windows Platform (UWP)
- Window 10 Application in Windows Store
- Window Desktop Application
- Window Web-Based Application
- Microsoft Office Addin
The .NET IOST SDK opens up to .NET developers to come on board and build on IOST to create a more unique and interesting IOST window-based application. This means that regardless of which platform you are familiar with, you will be able to build on IOST.
To all the .NET developers that are keen to build on IOST, below is the link to the Sonata.NET IOST SDK documentation. Hope to see some unique and interesting IOST app on the Windows platform soon.
- IOST to Lead the Digital Currency Transformation October 19, 2020
- Interview with RAMP DeFI’s CEO Lawrence Lim October 12, 2020
- Building on IOST with IOST .NET SDK by Sonata September 8, 2020
- Recap of IOST AMA with Aegis CTO Christopher Holm September 1, 2020
- IOST Blockchain ranked Top 3 in CCID latest Index August 26, 2020