TokenPocket in its recent update has rolled out features to support cross-platform instant token swap for IOST.
Before now the mobile wallet app already supports built-in cross-chain token swap services for BTC, EOS, TRX, ETH, BTT, USDT, BNB among other tokens. This feature allows users to swap a token (ETH) directly to another token (IOST).
With TokenPocket already with an in-build wallet facility for ETH, BTC, TRX, EOS, BNB you can directly swap any of these tokens from your token pocket directly to IOST without going through the hassle of an exchange, you can also do the same swap from IOST to any of this tokens.
Below are steps to carry out a successful swap transaction using IOST-ETH as an example.
- Select the token that you want to swap
- Input the amount and address
- Tap “Swap” to make an order
The cross-chain swap is expected to take a maximum of 3 minutes (if it takes more than that then you need to contact TokenPocket) also there is a limit to the transaction value, for users in the United States, the daily total limit is 10,000USD equivalent, and the monthly limit is 50,000USD equivalent.
- Building on IOST with IOST .NET SDK by Sonata September 8, 2020
- Recap of IOST AMA with Aegis CTO Christopher Holm September 1, 2020
- IOST Blockchain ranked Top 3 in CCID latest Index August 26, 2020
- IOST unveils $1million grant to foster DeFi growth August 11, 2020
- Interview on DeFi ecosystem, Powermine and IOST with Powermine Co-founder August 4, 2020
With over $2 million grant from IOST Foundation get your DeFi project added to this profile https://t.co/2JKHdhhfMsFollow
There has been a lot of questions by new community members on what is happening on July 1 on IOST Blockchain… https://t.co/aInu0vGR4SFollow