TokenPocket in its recent update has rolled out features to support cross-platform instant token swap for IOST.
Before now the mobile wallet app already supports built-in cross-chain token swap services for BTC, EOS, TRX, ETH, BTT, USDT, BNB among other tokens. This feature allows users to swap a token (ETH) directly to another token (IOST).
With TokenPocket already with an in-build wallet facility for ETH, BTC, TRX, EOS, BNB you can directly swap any of these tokens from your token pocket directly to IOST without going through the hassle of an exchange, you can also do the same swap from IOST to any of this tokens.
Below are steps to carry out a successful swap transaction using IOST-ETH as an example.
- Select the token that you want to swap
- Input the amount and address
- Tap “Swap” to make an order
The cross-chain swap is expected to take a maximum of 3 minutes (if it takes more than that then you need to contact TokenPocket) also there is a limit to the transaction value, for users in the United States, the daily total limit is 10,000USD equivalent, and the monthly limit is 50,000USD equivalent.
Still, don’t have an IOST wallet yet? You can reach us to get a free IOST Activation code for TokenPocket
- IOST-Based AIOU Charity Platform Amidst the COVID Pandemic April 7, 2020
- IOST 1st Mainnet Anniversary March 23, 2020
- IOST Watch – Weekly IOST Digest #49 March 15, 2020
- How to create Free IOST accounts with Jetstream March 14, 2020
- Recap of IOST AMA on Huobi Nigeria March 5, 2020
This was our presentation earlier today at the IOST Node partners meeting https://t.co/efJljj2mvlFollow
Unstake IOST token 7 days ❌ 3 days ✅ Onchain vote unstake now takes 3 days, thanks to Staking Mechanism v3.0 https://t.co/T0l118l7eHFollow