TokenPocket in its recent update has rolled out features to support cross-platform instant token swap for IOST.
Before now the mobile wallet app already supports built-in cross-chain token swap services for BTC, EOS, TRX, ETH, BTT, USDT, BNB among other tokens. This feature allows users to swap a token (ETH) directly to another token (IOST).
With TokenPocket already with an in-build wallet facility for ETH, BTC, TRX, EOS, BNB you can directly swap any of these tokens from your token pocket directly to IOST without going through the hassle of an exchange, you can also do the same swap from IOST to any of this tokens.
Below are steps to carry out a successful swap transaction using IOST-ETH as an example.
- Select the token that you want to swap
- Input the amount and address
- Tap “Swap” to make an order
The cross-chain swap is expected to take a maximum of 3 minutes (if it takes more than that then you need to contact TokenPocket) also there is a limit to the transaction value, for users in the United States, the daily total limit is 10,000USD equivalent, and the monthly limit is 50,000USD equivalent.
Still, don’t have an IOST wallet yet? You can reach us to get a free IOST Activation code for TokenPocket
- IOST AMA with Constant (P2P Lending Platform) January 15, 2020
- IOST Watch – Weekly IOST Digest #42 January 13, 2020
- IOST Watch – Weekly IOST Digest #41 January 6, 2020
- The Decade in Retrospect: IOST from ERC20 to mainnet December 31, 2019
- IOST Watch – Weekly IOST Digest #40 December 30, 2019
We delivered Tier 1 again. We will continue to make our contributions better 💪 https://t.co/HoWBkpdq6ZFollow
Still not read yet? Knowing the root let us know what to expect in the future. Here is $IOST root at glance. Alrea… https://t.co/BlAJJFZVigFollow