Yesterday 20th January 2020, IOST community hub which serves as a community referral program to date was officially closed. The hub which was launched during the early days of IOST Blockchain in 2018 was closed yesterday by the Foundation.
According to the information posted on the official website before closure, the Foundation closed the program because of “a gradual decrease in hub user volume and an increasing cost in maintaining it”.
Official communication is expected by the Foundation soon, all inquiries and reports are expected to be directed to the IOST hub telegram group, also eligible users who have accumulated at least 500 IOST on hub and sent request before 20th January and haven’t been able to withdraw them should fill this form before 22nd January 2020 12am GMT + 8.
- Interview on DeFi ecosystem, Powermine and IOST with Powermine Co-founder August 4, 2020
- IOST Releases New Roadmap – Focuses on DeFi July 22, 2020
- IOST On-Chain Governance Mechanism now Available July 17, 2020
- Recap of HitHub AMA with IOST’s Head of Overseas Marketing Stephanie July 11, 2020
- Recap of IOST AMA with HitHub’s COO Bobby July 9, 2020
There has been a lot of questions by new community members on what is happening on July 1 on IOST Blockchain… https://t.co/aInu0vGR4SFollow
A recent ranking by CCID Research Institute ranked IOST as the 4th best Blockchain from a technical perspective. He… https://t.co/GIiX5KbqQAFollow