Yesterday 20th January 2020, IOST community hub which serves as a community referral program to date was officially closed. The hub which was launched during the early days of IOST Blockchain in 2018 was closed yesterday by the Foundation.
According to the information posted on the official website before closure, the Foundation closed the program because of “a gradual decrease in hub user volume and an increasing cost in maintaining it”.
Official communication is expected by the Foundation soon, all inquiries and reports are expected to be directed to the IOST hub telegram group, also eligible users who have accumulated at least 500 IOST on hub and sent request before 20th January and haven’t been able to withdraw them should fill this form before 22nd January 2020 12am GMT + 8.
- IOST to Lead the Digital Currency Transformation October 19, 2020
- Interview with RAMP DeFI’s CEO Lawrence Lim October 12, 2020
- Building on IOST with IOST .NET SDK by Sonata September 8, 2020
- Recap of IOST AMA with Aegis CTO Christopher Holm September 1, 2020
- IOST Blockchain ranked Top 3 in CCID latest Index August 26, 2020