IOST Digest IOST Watch – Weekly IOST Digest #51
IOST enterprise arm AIOU tech has joined the first launched Chinese Blockchain Service Network (BSN) for global commercial use. The BSN is a global infrastructure to help blockchain projects create and run new blockchain applications for a lower cost. It also aims to accelerate the development of smart cities and the digital economy. The qualified developer certificate of the national consortium chain BSN blockchain service network was obtained on the 18th April, 2020
Read About BSN here
For 6 consecutive week, IOST has proved to be one of the top Blockchain networks with activity according to the ranking by Blockitivity. IOST is currently averaging 1million activity per day and ranked 5th.
Check out Blockitivty to see other details on IOST network
BISS withdrawal issues
For those who are unable to receive the confirmation email or cannot go through google OTP, please submit for information to the link below. BISS will help to send out your tokens based on the information submitted. Hurry Up!
- IOST Enterprise Edition Joins China’s Blockchain Service Network (BSN) as Qualified Developer | Link
- NEOPLY join IOST Node Partner | Link
- Could IOST become a main player in the future of Chinese blockchain | Link
- China Ranks IOST As the Third Most Secured and Decentralized Project | Link
- IOST Champ – Blockchain Education Technology | Link
- [Video] IOST: PowerMine Rewards, BentCrypto Node and OtbTrade | Link
- [Video] IOST Joins BSN-China’s Nationwide Blockchain Network | Link
We have improved the Weekly IOST Digest to serve you better. Please follow us on Telegram or Twitter to stay up-to-date with our latest articles. You can also reach out to us to get your IOST article featured on our blog or subsequent IOST Digest and don’t forget to click the vote button to vote for us!
- IOST to Lead the Digital Currency Transformation October 19, 2020
- Interview with RAMP DeFI’s CEO Lawrence Lim October 12, 2020
- Building on IOST with IOST .NET SDK by Sonata September 8, 2020
- Recap of IOST AMA with Aegis CTO Christopher Holm September 1, 2020
- IOST Blockchain ranked Top 3 in CCID latest Index August 26, 2020