IOST Distributes Airdrop to Binance AMA Participants
The AMA Series which saw over 6,000 members online is termed one of the most engaging and interesting Binance AMA Series.
IOST promised to give our a total number number of 256,000 IOST for correct answers during a quiz of 5 questions and also gave out 6,000 IOST in total for 3 selected answers in which each selected questions receives 2,000 IOST each.
The airdrop which was suppose to be distributed within 48hrs of the AMA Series waited longer due to the number of winners. With each participate getting an average of 200 IOST for each correct question.
We congratulate every winner of the airdrop and also implore them not to just see it as an opportunity to dump another coin but rather use it to get more passive income through voting.
You can vote for us here
- Not Your Keys, Not Your Crypto December 9, 2019
- IOST Watch – Weekly IOST Digest #37 December 8, 2019
- Blockchain evolution in finances — Understanding Decentralized Finance (DeFi) December 2, 2019
- IOST Watch – Weekly IOST Digest #36 December 1, 2019
- How IOST handles network resources differently November 26, 2019
"Not your Keys, Not your Crypto" an article explaining why it is important for you to keep your token off Centralis… https://t.co/69pSRg2gHBFollow