IOST Foundation has today released its new road map for the 2nd half of the year. After a lot of achievements and development had been made on IOST within the 1st half of 2020. IOST Foundation now looks to solidify its development in the final half of the year with a new roadmap to follow.
IOST is keeping its options open to fully explore DeFi ecosystem in the next 6 months. Also, IOST will continue to work on the Node Program, DApp ecosystem, cross-chain technology, implementations, compliance development, cooperation with government & enterprises, community expansion, and work with industry practitioners to jointly promote the construction, development, and growth of the blockchain ecosystem.
Here is a full glance at the new IOST roadmap for the 2nd half of 2020
- Interview on DeFi ecosystem, Powermine and IOST with Powermine Co-founder August 4, 2020
- IOST Releases New Roadmap – Focuses on DeFi July 22, 2020
- IOST On-Chain Governance Mechanism now Available July 17, 2020
- Recap of HitHub AMA with IOST’s Head of Overseas Marketing Stephanie July 11, 2020
- Recap of IOST AMA with HitHub’s COO Bobby July 9, 2020
There has been a lot of questions by new community members on what is happening on July 1 on IOST Blockchain… https://t.co/aInu0vGR4SFollow
A recent ranking by CCID Research Institute ranked IOST as the 4th best Blockchain from a technical perspective. He… https://t.co/GIiX5KbqQAFollow