IOST Foundation has today released its new road map for the 2nd half of the year. After a lot of achievements and development had been made on IOST within the 1st half of 2020. IOST Foundation now looks to solidify its development in the final half of the year with a new roadmap to follow.
IOST is keeping its options open to fully explore DeFi ecosystem in the next 6 months. Also, IOST will continue to work on the Node Program, DApp ecosystem, cross-chain technology, implementations, compliance development, cooperation with government & enterprises, community expansion, and work with industry practitioners to jointly promote the construction, development, and growth of the blockchain ecosystem.
Here is a full glance at the new IOST roadmap for the 2nd half of 2020
- Building on IOST with IOST .NET SDK by Sonata September 8, 2020
- Recap of IOST AMA with Aegis CTO Christopher Holm September 1, 2020
- IOST Blockchain ranked Top 3 in CCID latest Index August 26, 2020
- IOST unveils $1million grant to foster DeFi growth August 11, 2020
- Interview on DeFi ecosystem, Powermine and IOST with Powermine Co-founder August 4, 2020
With over $2 million grant from IOST Foundation get your DeFi project added to this profile https://t.co/2JKHdhhfMsFollow
There has been a lot of questions by new community members on what is happening on July 1 on IOST Blockchain… https://t.co/aInu0vGR4SFollow