IOST released version 3.2.0 of their fast and popular blockchain and ecosystem. With mainnet launch only 5 months ago, IOST has completed more than 90M transactions, launched over 25 tokens and 200 smart contracts.
Download the source code here: https://github.com/iost-official/go-iost
So, what changed in v3.2.0?
- Optimize the snapshot function, new nodes can quickly synchronize the blockchain data.
- Reorganized code in the
commonmodule, specifically code that converts bytes to integers, integers to bytes, floats to bytes, and bytes to floats. Covers both 32bit and 64bit integers.
- RPC increases the number of query contract votes.
- Reorganized the RPC code.
- Fixed the bug that caused high CPU usage.
- Smart Contracts must have the .iost extension or start with the word Contract.
Many thanks to the IOST developers who worked on this release.
- Lilecool1 – https://github.com/lileicool1
- ZhanglangBravo – https://github.com/zhanglangbravo
- Qwerty Jack – https://github.com/QwertyJack
- Ziran Liu – https://github.com/ziranliu
- mlj1991 – https://github.com/mlj1991
Learn More About Developing on IOST
- Interview on DeFi ecosystem, Powermine and IOST with Powermine Co-founder August 4, 2020
- IOST Releases New Roadmap – Focuses on DeFi July 22, 2020
- IOST On-Chain Governance Mechanism now Available July 17, 2020
- Recap of HitHub AMA with IOST’s Head of Overseas Marketing Stephanie July 11, 2020
- Recap of IOST AMA with HitHub’s COO Bobby July 9, 2020
There has been a lot of questions by new community members on what is happening on July 1 on IOST Blockchain… https://t.co/aInu0vGR4SFollow
A recent ranking by CCID Research Institute ranked IOST as the 4th best Blockchain from a technical perspective. He… https://t.co/GIiX5KbqQAFollow