IOST released version 3.2.0 of their fast and popular blockchain and ecosystem. With mainnet launch only 5 months ago, IOST has completed more than 90M transactions, launched over 25 tokens and 200 smart contracts.
Download the source code here: https://github.com/iost-official/go-iost
So, what changed in v3.2.0?
- Optimize the snapshot function, new nodes can quickly synchronize the blockchain data.
- Reorganized code in the
commonmodule, specifically code that converts bytes to integers, integers to bytes, floats to bytes, and bytes to floats. Covers both 32bit and 64bit integers.
- RPC increases the number of query contract votes.
- Reorganized the RPC code.
- Fixed the bug that caused high CPU usage.
- Smart Contracts must have the .iost extension or start with the word Contract.
Many thanks to the IOST developers who worked on this release.
- Lilecool1 – https://github.com/lileicool1
- ZhanglangBravo – https://github.com/zhanglangbravo
- Qwerty Jack – https://github.com/QwertyJack
- Ziran Liu – https://github.com/ziranliu
- mlj1991 – https://github.com/mlj1991
Learn More About Developing on IOST
I know alot of our community hub friends won't be happy about this but it definitely has to happen. https://t.co/y8utYJ69LQFollow
*whisper* $IOST IOST Q4 rewards are coming in 🕺💃💃🕺🕺💃 One of the highest paying staking PoS -Don't lost, get $iOST-… https://t.co/yuGf1B2kJ9Follow
We delivered Tier 1 again. We will continue to make our contributions better 💪 https://t.co/HoWBkpdq6ZFollow
Still not read yet? Knowing the root let us know what to expect in the future. Here is $IOST root at glance. Alrea… https://t.co/BlAJJFZVigFollow