IOST released version 3.2.0 of their fast and popular blockchain and ecosystem. With mainnet launch only 5 months ago, IOST has completed more than 90M transactions, launched over 25 tokens and 200 smart contracts.
Download the source code here: https://github.com/iost-official/go-iost
So, what changed in v3.2.0?
- Optimize the snapshot function, new nodes can quickly synchronize the blockchain data.
- Reorganized code in the
commonmodule, specifically code that converts bytes to integers, integers to bytes, floats to bytes, and bytes to floats. Covers both 32bit and 64bit integers.
- RPC increases the number of query contract votes.
- Reorganized the RPC code.
- Fixed the bug that caused high CPU usage.
- Smart Contracts must have the .iost extension or start with the word Contract.
Many thanks to the IOST developers who worked on this release.
- Lilecool1 – https://github.com/lileicool1
- ZhanglangBravo – https://github.com/zhanglangbravo
- Qwerty Jack – https://github.com/QwertyJack
- Ziran Liu – https://github.com/ziranliu
- mlj1991 – https://github.com/mlj1991
Learn More About Developing on IOST
- IOST Wallet Series – Part 2 of 3: Beginners Guide to IOST Resources (iRAM & iGAS) August 15, 2019
- iWallet – v0.2.1 of the Chrome Extension Now Supports More Tokens August 12, 2019
- IOST Watch – Weekly IOST Digest #20 August 11, 2019
- EMOGI – The Digital Social Currency August 7, 2019
- IOST Watch – Weekly IOST Digest #19 August 4, 2019