IOST released version 3.2.0 of their fast and popular blockchain and ecosystem. With mainnet launch only 5 months ago, IOST has completed more than 90M transactions, launched over 25 tokens and 200 smart contracts.
Download the source code here: https://github.com/iost-official/go-iost
So, what changed in v3.2.0?
- Optimize the snapshot function, new nodes can quickly synchronize the blockchain data.
- Reorganized code in the
commonmodule, specifically code that converts bytes to integers, integers to bytes, floats to bytes, and bytes to floats. Covers both 32bit and 64bit integers.
- RPC increases the number of query contract votes.
- Reorganized the RPC code.
- Fixed the bug that caused high CPU usage.
- Smart Contracts must have the .iost extension or start with the word Contract.
Many thanks to the IOST developers who worked on this release.
- Lilecool1 – https://github.com/lileicool1
- ZhanglangBravo – https://github.com/zhanglangbravo
- Qwerty Jack – https://github.com/QwertyJack
- Ziran Liu – https://github.com/ziranliu
- mlj1991 – https://github.com/mlj1991
Learn More About Developing on IOST
- Not Your Keys, Not Your Crypto December 9, 2019
- IOST Watch – Weekly IOST Digest #37 December 8, 2019
- Blockchain evolution in finances — Understanding Decentralized Finance (DeFi) December 2, 2019
- IOST Watch – Weekly IOST Digest #36 December 1, 2019
- How IOST handles network resources differently November 26, 2019
"Not your Keys, Not your Crypto" an article explaining why it is important for you to keep your token off Centralis… https://t.co/69pSRg2gHBFollow