Quick peep into the week of 30th September 2019: Intro to IOST-Klaytn crosschain, IOST reaches 40M Blockheight, IOST partners enterprise Singapore and much more!
- IOST Bi-Weekly Report by Paradigm Fund | Link
- Introduction of IOST Klaytn cross-chain | Link
- IOST Blockheight exceeds 40M | Link
- IOST Node partners presented at CEDEC 2019 | Link
- BlockDev Asia helping Blockchain community grow in Philippines | Link
- Join IOST CTO Terry Wang at Osaka as he explains the Power of POS | Link
- IOST partners with enterprise Singapore to develop Blockchain startup | Link
- Boomstarter offers IOST based crowdfunding | Link
- Boomstarter network Q4 roadmap | Link
- Join IOST Fish 2nd Breeding Competition | Link
- Metanyx Q3 Contribution Report | Link
- BlockDev Asia Q3 Contribution Report | Link
- Review of Blockarcade | Link
- IOST has onboard 48 Dapps so far | Link
- EMOGI giveaway | Link
- Get cool StackWave T-shirt with 1st non-fungible IOST token | Link
- [Video] Layer1 Podcast #3 | Link
- [Video] Create extra security for your IOST wallet with this hack | Link
Do you have any suggestions or features you will like to see on IOST Watch in the next quarter? Kindly send your suggestions through Telegram and Twitter.
That’s a wrap for this week! Please follow us on Telegram or Twitter to stay up-to-date with our latest articles. You can also reach out to us to get your IOST article featured on our blog or subsequent IOST Digest and don’t forget to click the vote button to vote for us!