Quick peep into the week of 18th November 2019: IOST Empowers Japan P2P Electricity Trading, BISS Update, Long term LOL Airdrop distributed, Newpool Supports Mining on IOST and much more!
- IOST Empowers Japan P2P Electricity Trading | Link
- Potential of Blockchain Technology in Energy Sector | Link
- BISS Exchange Update | Link
- NewPool supports IOST Mining Officially | Link
- Long Term Airdrop “LOL” distributed | Link
- IOST In relentless pursuit of blockchain fullest potential | Link
- CTO Terry Wang joined Fujimi Mayor at Energy Trading Conference in Japan | Link
- IOST Bi-Weekly Report | Link
- IOST Watch reaches 500+ Followers | Link
- IOST Champ – Blockchain Education Technology | Link
- IOST Writing Contest winner invited to join BTC Manager writing team | Link
That’s a wrap for this week! Please follow us on Telegram or Twitter to stay up-to-date with our latest articles. You can also reach out to us to get your IOST article featured on our blog or subsequent IOST Digest and don’t forget to click the vote button to vote for us!