Quick peep into the week of 25th November 2019: Fish n Chips DeFi launched, Blockarcade IOST-Chainlink Adapter live, IOST total transaction exceeds 140 million, IOST partner TROY set for Binance Launchpad sale and much more!
- Total transaction on IOST exceeds 140 million | Link
- Blockarcade IOST-Chainlink Adapter live | Link
- Fish n Chips Launch Guide | Link
- IOST Partner Troy announces Token sale on Binance LaunchPad | Link
- CTO, Terry Wang discussed how IOST handles network resources differently | Link
- The Decentralized Internet of Services | Link
- IOST Bi-Weekly Update by Paradigm Fund | Link
- Guppy Bait Shop | Link
- CryptoNinja available in multilanguage on IOST | Link
- Blockchain deployment in the Japanese market by IOST | Link
- IOST partners with PHI to develop Autonomous Organization Service “GUILD” | Link
- IOST Node Showcase | Link
- Sonata rewarding all Sonata Node voters | Link
- [Video] Chips n Fish best Ever DeFi | Link
- [Video] Chips n Fish DeFi Dapp explained | Link
- [Video] What is the profitability of IOST, partnership with Troytrade | Link
Do you have any suggestions or features you will like to see on IOST Watch? Kindly send your suggestions through Telegram and Twitter.
That’s a wrap for this week! Please follow us on Telegram or Twitter to stay up-to-date with our latest articles. You can also reach out to us to get your IOST article featured on our blog or subsequent IOST Digest and don’t forget to click the vote button to vote for us!