Quick peep into the week of 16th December 2019: CTO Terry Wang represents IOST at China’s Enterprise Dev and Blockchain Summit, IOST Node Q4 contribution submission details, IOST ranked Top 4 most active blockchain and much more!
- CTO Terry Wang represented IOST at China’s Enterprise Dev and Blockchain Summit | Link
- IOST Node Q4 contribution submission details | Link
- IOST ranked Top 4 most active blockchain | Link
- IOST becomes the First Public Blockchain Project to be invited for China’s Enterprise Dev and Blockchain Summit | Link
- [Archive] Fundamental Principles of IOST’s Blockchain Development | Link
- IOST joins Emerging Tech Trends for 2020 Panel Event | Link
- DappOnline new online big data page now available in beta | Link
- Bitboy 50k IOST Giveaway | Link
- IOST T-Shirt Giveaway | Link
- Sonata IOST Giveaway | Link
That’s a wrap for this week! Please follow us on Telegram or Twitter to stay up-to-date with our latest articles. You can also reach out to us to get your IOST article featured on our blog or subsequent IOST Digest and don’t forget to click the vote button to vote for us!
I know alot of our community hub friends won't be happy about this but it definitely has to happen. https://t.co/y8utYJ69LQFollow
*whisper* $IOST IOST Q4 rewards are coming in 🕺💃💃🕺🕺💃 One of the highest paying staking PoS -Don't lost, get $iOST-… https://t.co/yuGf1B2kJ9Follow
We delivered Tier 1 again. We will continue to make our contributions better 💪 https://t.co/HoWBkpdq6ZFollow