Quick peep into the week of 10th February, 2020: IOST reach new partnership agreement, AIOU’s Charity Information Disclosure Platform Officially Launched, BISS & Endless close down and much more!
- ROAD and IOST reached an agreement on development of the Internet of Vehicles | Link
- INTChain cooperates with IOST to promote the application of IoT | Link
- AIOU’s Charity Information Disclosure Platform Officially Launched | Link
- IOST partners Suterusu to provide Layer 2 privacy protection | Link
- IOST Comparison Series: IOST and EOS | Link
- IOST Bi-Weekly Report | Link
- IOST Bi-Weekly Report by Paradigm Fund | Link
- BISS close down extended till 20th February | Link
- Endless Game Dapp to close down | Link
- Jetstream wallet extension launched Jetstream vote | Link
- How to vote for IOST nodes using Jetstream | Link
- IOST Moon Dapp prelaunch | Link
- IOST staking guide via iWallet | Link
- OKEx Double Staking Yield Promo | Link
Kindly move your IOST and other crypto coins away from BISS exchange as soon as possible. Their exchange service is shutting down soon.
That’s a wrap for this week! Please follow us on Telegram or Twitter to stay up-to-date with our latest articles. You can also reach out to us to get your IOST article featured on our blog or subsequent IOST Digest and don’t forget to click the vote button to vote for us!
- Building on IOST with IOST .NET SDK by Sonata September 8, 2020
- Recap of IOST AMA with Aegis CTO Christopher Holm September 1, 2020
- IOST Blockchain ranked Top 3 in CCID latest Index August 26, 2020
- IOST unveils $1million grant to foster DeFi growth August 11, 2020
- Interview on DeFi ecosystem, Powermine and IOST with Powermine Co-founder August 4, 2020
With over $2 million grant from IOST Foundation get your DeFi project added to this profile https://t.co/2JKHdhhfMsFollow
There has been a lot of questions by new community members on what is happening on July 1 on IOST Blockchain… https://t.co/aInu0vGR4SFollow