Quick peep into the week of 10th February, 2020: IOST reach new partnership agreement, AIOU’s Charity Information Disclosure Platform Officially Launched, BISS & Endless close down and much more!
- ROAD and IOST reached an agreement on development of the Internet of Vehicles | Link
- INTChain cooperates with IOST to promote the application of IoT | Link
- AIOU’s Charity Information Disclosure Platform Officially Launched | Link
- IOST partners Suterusu to provide Layer 2 privacy protection | Link
- IOST Comparison Series: IOST and EOS | Link
- IOST Bi-Weekly Report | Link
- IOST Bi-Weekly Report by Paradigm Fund | Link
- BISS close down extended till 20th February | Link
- Endless Game Dapp to close down | Link
- Jetstream wallet extension launched Jetstream vote | Link
- How to vote for IOST nodes using Jetstream | Link
- IOST Moon Dapp prelaunch | Link
- IOST staking guide via iWallet | Link
- OKEx Double Staking Yield Promo | Link
Kindly move your IOST and other crypto coins away from BISS exchange as soon as possible. Their exchange service is shutting down soon.
That’s a wrap for this week! Please follow us on Telegram or Twitter to stay up-to-date with our latest articles. You can also reach out to us to get your IOST article featured on our blog or subsequent IOST Digest and don’t forget to click the vote button to vote for us!
This was our presentation earlier today at the IOST Node partners meeting https://t.co/efJljj2mvlFollow
Unstake IOST token 7 days ❌ 3 days ✅ Onchain vote unstake now takes 3 days, thanks to Staking Mechanism v3.0 https://t.co/T0l118l7eHFollow