New IOST Node Contribution Reward System Taking Effect From July 1st, 2020. With the new reward system, the contribution rewards that are based on the share of votes will be moved to the contribution rewards that are based on the contribution ranking to better compensate nodes who make significant contributions to the ecosystem.
IOST New Reward System>>
In a bid to promote the use of NFT assets and also to commemorate the IOST’s highly decentralized and high-performance mainnet ecosystem launch, IOST is starting a year-long NFT Collection event! This box includes but not limited to IOST candy, merchandising, physical prizes, staking votes, offline event tickets & more!
Read More on IOST NFT Mystery Box>>
IOST has inked an alliance with Japanese Medical Health Tech Venture “Pracs”. According to IOST the main goal of the alliance is to develop a secure, transparent, and tamper-proof on-chain medical record platform.
For more on the Alliance read here>>
- Bi-weekly Update by Paradigm Fund | Link
- The total transactions IOST network exceeds 360M | Link
- Steps to create IOST wallet using Sonata service | Link
- The NFT mystery box from IOST | Link
- IOST Dapp writing Contest Round 1 | Link
- IOST listed about Hotbit Investment Section | Link
- Classic Game Arcades Make A Comeback With Cryptocurrency (2020) | Link
- TokenPocket officially supports IOST NFT Assets | Link
- People’s Daily – the largest newspaper group in China recently interviewed IOST cofounder Terry Wang – Link
That’s a wrap for this week! Please follow us on Telegram or Twitter to stay up-to-date with our latest articles. You can also reach out to us to get your IOST article featured on our blog or subsequent IOST Digest and don’t forget to click the vote button to vote for us!
- Recap of HitHub AMA with IOST’s Head of Overseas Marketing Stephanie July 11, 2020
- Recap of IOST AMA with HitHub’s COO Bobby July 9, 2020
- IOST Blockchain July 1 Update June 29, 2020
- IOST Watch – Weekly IOST Digest #57 June 22, 2020
- IOST Blockchain rank top 4 in latest CCID Research Institute ranking June 18, 2020
There has been a lot of questions by new community members on what is happening on July 1 on IOST Blockchain… https://t.co/aInu0vGR4SFollow
A recent ranking by CCID Research Institute ranked IOST as the 4th best Blockchain from a technical perspective. He… https://t.co/GIiX5KbqQAFollow
Good News 😄 Remember IOST Global Alliance made some suggestions weeks ago? One of those issues got solved today.… https://t.co/6TZcwXjeaxFollow