CryptoStache broke down major network changes that are coming to the IOST blockchain. If you vote/stake your IOST for a node, or if you run a node on IOST, you NEED to understand how these changes will affect you!
Major New Changes>>
With IOST circulating supply recently corrected by Coinmarketcap, CoinGecko and IOSTABC here are a detailed explanation by IOST Global Alliance IGA on how the corrected circulating supply figure was gotten.
Read More here>>
- IOST Mainnet Update v3.3.4 | Link
- Metanyx partners with IOST Foundation to deliver Consortium Chain technology to the UK and European markets | Link
- IOST Allies with Tweebaa to Build a Value Social Ecosystem with Multi-Dimensional Values | Link
- IOST & Media Company GameTea to Foster Blockchain Gaming with “Blockchain Gaming Entrepreneurs Camp” | Link
- [Video] IOST DApps: otbTrade Staking Revealed | Link
- [Video] Steps to apply for IOST NFT giveaway | Link
That’s a wrap for this week! Please follow us on Telegram or Twitter to stay up-to-date with our latest articles. You can also reach out to us to get your IOST article featured on our blog or subsequent IOST Digest and don’t forget to click the vote button to vote for us!
- IOST to Lead the Digital Currency Transformation October 19, 2020
- Interview with RAMP DeFI’s CEO Lawrence Lim October 12, 2020
- Building on IOST with IOST .NET SDK by Sonata September 8, 2020
- Recap of IOST AMA with Aegis CTO Christopher Holm September 1, 2020
- IOST Blockchain ranked Top 3 in CCID latest Index August 26, 2020