IOST Joins Forces with the Chinese Government to Foster Blockchain Adoption
IOST reinforces its position as a blockchain leader in China through key alliances with the Government entities, this time- the National Archives Administration (NAA), the national agency under the China Central Committee of the Communist Party responsible for historical records of the state dating back to imperial times in China. The NAA invited IOST’s Co-founder Terry Wang as an industry expert to lecture on blockchain technology development trends and application to the Chinese government leaders.
Full details of the lecture>>
IOST Blockchain ranks top 4 in latest CCID Research Institute ranking
During the week, the China Electronics and Information Industry Development Institute (CCID Research Institute) released its 18th issue of the Global Public Chain Technology Evaluation Index which saw IOST climbed one place up to 4th among 37 ranked Blockchain project.
Details of the CCID 18th ranking here>>
IOST Celebrates 3rd year anniversary in style. Here is a message by IOST founders and node partners
- IOST Bi-Weekly Report | Link
- IOST Launches 2nd Event of Year-Long NFT Event Series with Limited Edition “Genesis” Badge | Link
- IOST year Long NFT badge | Link
- IOST top 4 in Blockitivity | Link
- Bi-Weekly Update by Paradigm Fund | Link
- IOST’s Coin Voyage Is World’s First Nautical-Themed Blockchain Strategy Game | Link
- Dapp Writing Contest Final Winner | Link
That’s a wrap for this week! Please follow us on Telegram or Twitter to stay up-to-date with our latest articles. You can also reach out to us to get your IOST article featured on our blog or subsequent IOST Digest and don’t forget to click the vote button to vote for us!